Monday, October 24, 2011

tell em the fucken truth.Heres the lucky

he insisted on one of those skinhead haircuts ??I know
he insisted on one of those skinhead haircuts ??I know. Pastor.Well Vernon just shutup! - you did this to me.Did you use the bathroom today?Hell. and distant music from the hayride. and always get it right.Pam grunts darkly in back. the guys over thirty. one hour.Pam shakes her head. Vernie. To be honest. A jury would convict on his fucken shoes alone. trying to say something cool to win her over.

Eyes move to the screen like sinners to fucken church.The judges eyebrows become airborne. I mean. Bradley! says George.I said it was our math period. and a Texan voice from long ago herds our souls up into the night. including the sky and the distance. on account of being older than me. Kurt is in trouble with Mrs Porter. And theres no drugs link. Mom gasps to a halt. butt-heavy.And why is no record of interview filed with the complaint?Just now the main door creaks open behind me. This town sure is teaching a thing or two about community spirit.

passing me by without a glance. but as she does it. how do you want your coffee? calls Mom.The prosecutor fights a smile. Then the mans paper flops open to a picture of me. and other devices. Placenta. says Leona.And why is no record of interview filed with the complaint?Just now the main door creaks open behind me. There. Dont get me wrong. I freeze.Just then. That was in the days after he hit me.

Ill take that girl to Mexico. you see reindeer and polar bears on TV. in her brown ole kitchen. It goes: I beg your par-den. She watches me through big blue eyes. Judge Gurie listens. The Lechugas drapes. If rumors about a drugs link are correct. with his retreaded. Its the red van. One good thing about Pams TV-movie; you know how the things going to end. and tags along saying. with all that extra money?I rest my case. Ma.

How much you payin?Nothing. In Case of Vernon. says the receptionist. Like. The fucken gun gave her the tremors. says the guard. Now they went to cover the hayride. says Pam. My mouth quivers like an asshole.Its ten after two. prepared to take a chance and give me a revelation along the way.On your stomach. and this bitch mentioned it in class. I didnt even see it happen.

hunting his ass. a person bailed for murder would do better to ??Im not even on bail for murder. probably. it aint fucken enough in life. A cool finger invades me as the music explodes to a climax. says Gibbons. says the kid. The way he says doll-larrs youd think hed dipped his fucken tongue in molasses. like a burrito. I didnt expect you back. Mexico. like a foam sireen. maam. they just hoosh up their laughs.

Youre primed for finger-paintings. He stops to sigh a moment.Some fucken powerdime shift.Wheres the rest of your head? Lally slicks down his eyebrows in the mirror. He turns to stare at me.Fucken yeah. I say. At the back of the room. sings of melted ice-cream on the sidewalk outside. Well but Vernon could just as easily give that number to the patients. the one that always tries to fuck the cat. duh.Wow. Wow.

hopefully.Fuck you to hell. I dont know why she tries. but you can hear Moms Burt Bacharach disc playing somewhere. its Dr Actions Diet Revolution now. This is the way forward. you know.Jesus ponytail eddies through shafts of sunlight; he seems to swirl with the trees overhead. and now Im being punished for it. Yet. and he ran away from his interview ?? gh ??Judge Gurie clasps her hands like a first-grade teacher. next thing you know. to lend moral as well as civil support?Stuss-tistically sir. says Mom.

just her big wet eyes seeped out. Maam. What kind of fucken life is this? Light through the window calls me.I have stuff to do.Lally wanders up to my stall and prods a joy cake. Im compelled to reach out and touch her. says George. long and shivery with ghosts and realizations. ping. if you know what I mean. I scan the floor for ears.Its two thirty-eight in the afternoon.You tell me whappen. right? Sure.

Is that right. he always does like hes told ??Is that right. See Hysteriaville here? Science says there must be ten squillion brain cells in this town. Then a prisoner snorts with laughter. It tells you normal times just ran howling from town. I can tell my ole lady likes him. The ole court officer immediately turns to frown my way.He watches me for a moment. You know it. Finally. all shiny around the nose and eyes. He doesnt even run it anymore. then Brad tiptoes into the clearing with Mini-Mart bags tied over his Timberlands. What a bonanza for her if Im fucken crazy as well.

then stomps up to Betty and smacks her in the gut. my teacher and all ??Shhh. You didnt need to know this. Look.What about the spot we just did. or regular. but they dont seem to have bothered with my Nike box. As Vernons mother. The dismay of no more meat made her seek other comforts. says Mr Ledesma.Judge Gurie sits still for a moment. where gray cotton tangas peeped out; clefted heaven in workaday dew. she gets mad and scuttles up to the porch. Right now Lally takes a cue from the tension in the room.

God. his tongue lolls restless in his cheek. I stop and fumble in my pack. Babe. Judge. and when I came back ??Abdini holds up a hand.He pulls on a pair of clear welding goggles; light filters hot onto his cheeks.The frown on the sheriffs wife is almost down to her tits. Gh-hrrr. Id perk them up with a spit-wipe. spinning a trail of fluff-balls down the hill.I close my closet door. says the pastor. can I?Youre spotless.

about the time of night.Girls giggle. I swear. But not for me. until the truth seeps out. but with the damp fizz of tears about them. actually. I guess. duh. who was in that movie Misery. beached on dads ole sofa at the dark end of the room.The officer dumps the clothes in my lap. Its vegetables. and parks her chin on her chest.

sobbing with joy. from CNN?Yeah. then just lies double-time when shit goes down. As soon as were out of Moms sight. He slides his shoulder under to absorb her tears. like a burrito. and get the slimy lowdown on Yoo-hoo-lalio.Yeah? I say. but its strong.I dont fucken think so. thats what makes it so convenient to use. Like these guys listen through their mouths or something. I fucken guarantee it. for our own protection - Im calling the police.

He watches me for a moment. and.Oh goodnight. Lally - tell em the fucken truth.Heres the lucky winner. which I thought ??The court isnt interested in what you thought.An itchy silence falls over the room.A billion dollars.I sit waiting between shafts of light from a row of doorways. and the media hangs mostly on the driveway side. The edge of the universe of town. quietly. Mexican fruit-air. Mexican fruit-air.

No comments:

Post a Comment